INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Date: 23 June 2020
Loan No. and Title: Sustaining Access to and Quality of Education During Economic Difficulties Project 50091-002
Contract No. and Title: EP-07: Engineering Firm to develop detailed designs, specifications and BOQs – A model science laboratory at the Institute of Teacher’s Professional Development
Deadline for Submission: 23 July 2020
1. The Government of Mongolia has received a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) towards the cost of Sustaining Access to and Quality of Education During Economic Difficulties Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract named above. A recruitment is open to the consultants from eligible source countries of the ADB.
2. The Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, and Sports is now inviting Expression of Interest (EoI) from engineering firms to develop detailed designs, specifications and BOQs for establishing a model science laboratory at the Institute of Teacher’s Professional Development through Consultant Management System (CMS) of Asian Development Bank. To register to the system and submit EoI, please visit link http://cms.adb.org
3. A national consulting firm will be selected using Least Cost Selection method, (STP).
4. The consulting firm will have the following minimum qualification criteria:
- Shall have completed a minimum of five (5) similar projects including preparing designs, drawings, specifications, and BoQs. Similar projects mean designs, drawings, specifications, and BoQs; and cost estimate for the renovation of school and kindergarten classrooms and laboratories;
- At least 5 years of professional work experience;
- Conducted author’s supervision for at least 5 projects; and
- Should hold the special licenses listed below;
- If issued under framework of order no. 89 dated 07 May 2013 of Minister of Construction and Urban Development: 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.2.4, 1.2.5, 1.2.6
- If issued under framework of order no. 11 dated 19 January 2018 of Minister of Construction and Urban Development: At least ЗТ-3.1, ЗТ-6.1, ЗТ-6.2, ЗТ-6.3, ЗТ-6.4, ЗТ-11.1
5.To obtain further information and detailed Terms of Reference, please contact to the following person:
Attention: Kh.Bayarnaadam, Procurement Specialist
Organization: Sustaining Access to and Quality of Education During Economic Difficulties Project
Street address: Sukhbaatar district, Baga toiruu-1, 8th khoroo, City Center
Floor/Room number: 8th floor, Room 802
Electronic mail address: bayarnaadamL.firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The consulting firms are required to submit the following documentation/information at Expression of Interest stage:
1) Company state registration certificates, special licenses;
2) Copies of certificates of project completion and acceptance or equivalent certification from their previously conducted similar contracts;
3) Company profile; and
4) Any other document or information required as per Expression of Interest template.
7. Please submit EoI as described in the Terms of reference on or before the deadline for submission of EoIs through the CMS. EoIs submitted through the CMS will be accepted.
8. The Client will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by consulting firms in connection with the preparation of EoI templa